As per Governor Cuomo’s most recent order, our clinic will remained closed until our collective situation changes. We tentatively hope to be available for homecare starting May 1st, and/or to be able to open up our clinic in South Hills Business Campus once more. Our priority is public health and protecting the most vulnerable.
Once we are able to open the clinic again, we will be implementing some new procedures given the COVID-19 pandemic:
– wearing sterile, disposable face masks and nitrile gloves which will be changed between each patient,
– disinfecting all surfaces in both the waiting room and treatment rooms between all patients,
– we will not be scheduling any overlapping patients and will be ensuring time between each patient appointment to allow for disinfecting,
– we will be providing PPE for in-office use to any patient who desires it,
– and, for the time being, we ask that patients with signs of respiratory illness do not schedule in-person with us. Instead, those with respiratory symptoms are strongly encouraged to schedule an herbal therapy telemedicine appointment with Megan (you can schedule an appointment here).
It deeply saddens us to simply not know when we will be able to see our patients again. We will continue to provide you with preventive care solutions you can perform for yourself or your loved ones at home.
As always, please get in touch with any questions you may have.
Ithaca Health and Wellness