Hi everyone! We look forward to seeing you in our office again. For the foreseeable future, Ithaca Health and Wellness will be implementing new clinic protocol:
- Until a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and becomes accessible, please let us know in advance if you begin experiencing any respiratory symptoms so we may reschedule your appointment. Megan is available for herbal therapy and qigong consults remotely if you are seeking care for respiratory illness. Testing is available at Cayuga Health’s location at the Shops at Ithaca Mall.
- There will be no more than 3 people (2 practitioners, 1 patient) in the clinic at one time. No more than 2 people will occupy a room at a given time.
- Everyone entering Ithaca Health and Wellness is required to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth. All personal protective equipment is disposed of between patients to avoid any possible contamination.
- Please let us know in advance if you do not have a clean face covering and we will provide you with a sterile, single use face mask.
- There will be a minimum of 45 minutes between patient appointments. In this time, all frequently touched equipment and all surfaces will be disinfected (door handles, face cradles, massage tables, etc.).
- We ask all patients to please wash their hands in one of the nearby restrooms before entering the office. We will provide hand sanitizer in office.
In response to recommended best practices in New York state, we are also adjusting our hours until further notice. Dr. Kam will be taking patients by appointment only. Megan will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10AM-12PM, 2PM-7PM and Wednesdays 10AM-1PM. Please schedule via e-mail or phone (607)-218-2639.
We ask, with new constraints limiting our ability to treat more patients, that you please be mindful of arriving to your appointment on time. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you need to reschedule; we understand.
We have missed all of you and are excited to provide you with care once more!